Thursday, July 2, 2009

Capture Cincinnati 2009

Hello everyone,

I am taking part on a photography project called "Capture Cincinnati 2009" hoping that a photograph (or more) of mine is chosen to be added to a coffee table book about Cincinnati and Northern Kentuky area. But the way for my pictures to get selected is with the visitors votes. So please go check them out and if you like them vote for my pics!

I will be adding more pictures soon!

Here is a little info about the project:
The Capture Cincinnati project is all about people. You contribute, you vote, you are the best of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. The DVD is an exciting group of slide shows which showcase each and every contributor.

Here is the link to my pics:
http://www.capturecincinnati.com/people/gabyrv

Thank you!




No comments: